Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Did you see anything...

that you just had to have from our little shopping trip? This shop is just down the road from me and I know that some of you live in areas of the country that are lacking antique shops. If you see anything in the pictures that you would like to have or if you have a particular item that you are looking for I would be more than happy to pick it up for you and ship it to you. I have a Paypal account so you could pay me with a credit card or send a check.

Sweet Miss Becky over at
Sweet Cottage Dreams saw a couple of things that she would like to have. I am going to make a trip to the shop on Friday and could pick your treasures up for you. Or even if later on down the road you need something, just let me know.

Blessings and Hugs,
Anna

4 comments:

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

Hi there!
I have had company the last several days and have not been blogging. I just caught up on your posts. Your antique shopping trip looked like so much fun! Great goodies in every corner.
Hugs,
Penny

suzanne said...

Hi, loved reading your blog and seeing all the wonderful goodies on your shopping trip. I love to go treasure hunting!!!!
suzanne

Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

Hi Anna! ((hugs)) to you for taking the time out of your day to go over and pick up that wonderful COTTAGE picture for me and to call me! You are just a DOLL for doing it! Thank you, thank you! When I saw it in your fun shopping pics, I said, "OMG! That HAS to live here!" It was wonderful to hear you sweet voice!

Have the bestest weekend!

xo
Becky

Marie said...

Anna- you left a comment for me on my blog waaaaaay back on the 10th. I can't believe I have finally remembered to respond! And I'm glad I did! I love your blog!

To answer your long ago question- I *usually* use semi gloss paint on furniture. Lately I've been using spray paint on some select items. It all depends on my lazy factor. :o)